Kapco > KAPCO Book Protection > Trade Shows and Conferences > Learn more about our FREE In-Service Book Repair Workshops . . . and How to Host
Learn more about our FREE In-Service Book Repair Workshops . . . and How to HostKAPCO was honored to have over 20 participants visit KAPCO Book Protection and attend our each of our In-House Book Repair Workshops in late-March and mid-May.
KAPCO offers FREE In-Service Workshops to librarians, teachers, library aides and library (public and academic) professionals nationwide. With Prevention is Key in mind, we demonstrate quick and easy book repair and preservation techniques for extending the shelf life on general circulating materials.
Excitement through the learning process fills the room in a KAPCO Book Protection Workshop. See what some of our workshop attendees have had to say . . .
"Our KAPCO presenter was absolutely fantastic. She answered questions before we could ask them. Not a person in our group wanted the session to end. We can hardly wait to begin using these great products." Linda Thompson, Wheatfield Public Library, Wheatfield, IN
"I enjoyed the presenter's practical approach to repair and protection. She has a good grasp of what libraries can do on our limited budgets." Amanda Goshey, Burleson Public Library, Burleson, TX
"I love KAPCO products! They do the job and it is so easy! I like to repair books when the repair looks good and KAPCO helps me do just that." Karen Russell, Dunbar Middle School and Alderson Middle School, Lubbock, TX
READ MORE TESTIMONIALS
Join us for one of our in-house workshops or host your own! Pick a place and date you and a group of your friends and colleagues from a minimum of 12 different schools, libraries and/or churches can meet. Contact Tim Weber (National Sales Manager), Kary Barth (Regional Manager), Shawn Smith (Customer Service Representative) or Michelle Houser (Marketing Coordinator) to schedule your FREE In-Service Workshop! Scroll down for tips for hosting . . .
You'll . . .
- be greeted by one of our friendly representatives.
- learn invaluable tips to take back to your facility to keep your investments circulating.
- receive hands-on experience.
- discover new techniques for repairing and preserving paperbacks, hardbacks, magazines, pamphlets and more, using free KAPCO products.
- gather with colleagues and cohorts alike plus gain knowlege of repair and preservation skills that may add up to CEUs!
QUICK TIPS FOR HOSTING YOUR FREE KAPCO IN-SERVICE WORKSHOP
- Select a few dates or a time frame that works best for your school, library, church or organization. Our presenters are outside representatives who travel daily to workshops and trade shows demonstrating instructional techniques for using KAPCO products.
- Contact local schools, libraries, churches, ESCs, regional library systems, BOCEs to invite them to participate.
- Reach "library" coordinators who might be able to help you spread the word.
- Mention your workshop interest on a listserv or through an internal email system.
Need more information . . . let us know!
Have additional testimonies, comments or tips that might help others? Drop us a note.
Workshop Photo Gallery